Today I have a tutorial to share with you. Paper dollies are pretty but they are usually white or pink. That’s just so common so I thought it would be nice to make some to make whatever paper I’m using for my layout.
Here are the basic steps:
1. Trim your paper into a square.
2. Fold the square into a triangle.
3. Fold it again into a smaller triangle
4. If you are able to fold further, fold your triangle into a smaller triangle.
6. Trim off the curve and you have a basic dollie.
7. Continue cutting tiny holes into your triangle if you more details on your dollie.
8. Open it up and admire your hardwork.
Do have a try. Drop me a link to your work if you made some dollies too.